Endocrinophilum – herbal capsules, used as a special food additive for various diseases caused by metabolic disorders.
Trade name: Endocrinophilum.
Pharmaceutical form: capsules.
Composition of the herbal complex: Polygonum aviculare L.; Galega officinalis L.; Taraxacum officinale Wigg.; Plantago major L.; Vaccinium myrtillus L.
on the endocrine system and metabolism: lowers blood sugar (glycoside mirtillin acts like insulin and galegin alkaloid causes a reduction in blood sugar levels); regulates the function of the pancreas; normalizes metabolism; lowers blood cholesterol; improves the general condition; It improves blood for anemia; diaphoretic.
on the digestive system: choleretic (due to flavonoids); has a positive effect on the function of the gastrointestinal tract due tannins, has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and astringent properties; normalizing effect on the value of gastric acidity; stimulates the appetite and improve digestion; enhances the secretory function of the stomach; laxative; antihelmintic.
on the urinary system: diuretic (increases urine output, excretes excess of sodium and chlorine ions with the urine, thereby increasing filtration in the renal glomeruli and reduces reverse resorption in the renal tubules). Prevents the formation of urinary stones, which is associated with soluble silicic acid in the herbs, which are removed with the urine in quite significant concentrations; increases urinary excretion of chloride, urea and uric acid.
on the circulatory system: hemostatic (flavonoids, silicon compounds and tannins reduce the permeability of the walls of blood vessels, increase blood clotting, decrease mucosal bleeding); cardiotonic; hypotensive.
on the respiratory system: expectorant (increases the secretion of bronchial mucus and facilitates expectoration during coughing); deepening the breath.
on the nervous system: sedative; hypnotic to some extent.
on the other organs and systems: anti-inflammatory; antiviral; antituberculous; fungicide; anthelmintic; anticarcinogenic; bacteriostatic (inhibits the growth of pathogenic Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, retards the growth of hemolytic streptococci); healing wounds (promotes regeneration of damaged tissue); antispasmodic; antiscorbutic.
1. Diseases of the endocrine system and metabolic disorders: diabetes, metabolic disorders, scurvy, hypo- and avitaminosis, leucosis, gout.
2. Diseases of the digestive system: stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer, cholelithiasis, acute and chronic gastritis, chronic enterocolitis, diarrhea, gastralgia, ascites, peritonitis, bleeding hemorrhoids, dysentery, intestinal bleeding, anorexia of different etiology, constipation, chronic constipation, stomach catarrh, flatulence, abdominal cramping, indigestion, achylia.
3. Urinary system diseases: urolithiasis, pyelitis, cystitis, urethritis, atony of bladder, polyuria, nephritis, chronic nephritis, enuresis, acute glomerulonephritis.
4. Diseases of the circulatory system: anemia, hypertension, atherosclerosis, tachycardia.
5. Respiratory system diseases: tuberculosis, asthma, whooping cough, bronchitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, respiratory infections, pleurisy.
6. Nervous system diseases: neurasthenia, headache, neurosis, convulsive disorders.
7. Diseases of other organs and systems: general weakness (as a tonic), rheumatism, fever, malaria, anthrax, menorrhagia, dysmenorrhea, endometritis, myometrium, parametritis, adnexitis, infertility due to anovulation, sexual dysfunction for men and ovarian-menstrual for women, typhus, scrofula.
Special warnings: individual intolerance to the components of the preparation.
Contraindications: pregnancy, individual intolerance.
Administration: to be administered on doctor’s recommendations.
Dosage: 1-2 capsules 3 times a day for 10-20 days. If necessary, after 1-2 weeks of break – repeat the course.
Side effects: none. The preparation is not toxic. Has no cumulative properties and does not cause side effects.
Interaction with other medicines: consult your doctor if on other medications.
Package: capsules, 90 pcs. vial.
Storage conditions: store at room temperature in a dark place out of reach of children.
Sell condition: over the counter.
Shelf life: 3 years.