Endocrinophilum plus – herbal capsules, used as a special food additive for various diseases caused by metabolic disorders.
Trade name: Endocrinophilum plus.
Pharmaceutical form: capsules.
Composition of the herbal complex: Astragalus dasyanthus Pall.; Phellodendron amurense Rupr.; Rubus caesius L.; Hypericum perforatum L.; Galega officinalis L.; Cichorium intybus L.; черника Vaccinium myrtillus L.
on the endocrine system and metabolism: lowers blood sugar, regulates the function of the pancreas, regulates metabolism, exerts a powerful prevention for people with a predisposition to diabetes, restores the cells of the pancreas, stimulates the production of inulin, normalizes hormonal and immune system, speeds up the absorption of glucose, thyrostatic.
on the digestive system: It improves the functional activity of the liver, antispasmodic effect on the smooth muscle of the intestinal bile ducts, blood vessels, choleretic (increases the flow of bile, prevents stagnation of bile in the gall bladder, and thus prevents the formation of stones, facilitates bile into the duodenum). Relieves spasms of the colon and small intestine, restores normal peristalsis, thereby improving the digestive capacity of the gastrointestinal tract, improves the appetite, enhances the secretion of digestive juices, helminthicide, improves digestion, normalizes appetite.
on the urinary system: diuretic (by improving blood circulation in the kidneys), spasmolytic action on smooth muscle of blood vessels and ureters, diuretic (increases diuresis by reducing wall stress ureters and the immediate increase in the renal glomeruli filtration).
on the circulatory system: hypotensive, cardiotonic, dilates coronary vessels, relieves spasms of blood vessels, especially capillaries, has a capillary-strengthening effect, improves venous circulation and blood flow to certain internal organs, improves blood circulation.
on the nervous system sedative, helps to regenerate nerve tissue.
on the other organs and systems: astringent (due to tannins), anti-inflammatory, hemostatic, analgesic, antiseptic, wound healing, diaphoretic, antipyretic, has antiviral activity and has cytotoxic properties, restorative.
1. Diseases of the endocrine system and metabolic disorders: diabetes, metabolic disorders, scurvy, hypo- and avitaminosis, scurvy, pyrophosphate arthropathy.
2. Diseases of the digestive system: astritis (pain and heartburn disappear, normalized gastric acidity), gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcers, gastroenterocolitis, acute and chronic colitis, enterocolitis, chronic enterocolitis, intestinal colic (gastralgia), enteritis, gastroenteritis, liver disease, biliary dyskinesia, hepatitis, bile stasis in the gallbladder, cholecystitis, cholelithiasis, diarrhea, simple and bloody diarrhea, hypoacid gastritis, chronic gastritis, dyspepsia, flatulence, peritonitis, ascites, gastric bleeding, jaundice, dysentery, irritable bowel syndrome, decreased appetite, food poisoning, pinworm infestation (hymenolepiasis and enterobiasis), constipation, hemorrhoids, infectious jaundice.
3. Urinary system diseases: kidney disease, acute and chronic nephritis, edema of various origins, nephrolithiasis, reduction in the filtration capacity of the kidneys, acute glomerulonephritis, pyelitis, cystitis, urethritis, bladder atony.
4. Diseases of the circulatory system: the initial stage of hypertension, chronic heart failure, tachycardia and accompanied by a tendency to spasm of the coronary vessels, coronary circulation disorders, angina pectoris, circulatory failure I and II degree, peripheral circulatory disorders with symptoms of stagnation, microcirculatory disorders, capillary-toxicosis, atherosclerosis, anemia , leukemia, hypertension, atherosclerosis, bleeding.
5. Respiratory system diseases: upper respiratory tract infection, colds, cough, flu, bronchitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma, shortness of breath, asthma, pulmonary tuberculosis, pleurisy.
6. Nervous system diseases: nervous system disorders, anxiety, irritability, sleep disturbances, neyrodistoniya, neurasthenia, migraine, headache, inflammatory and traumatic lesions of peripheral nerves, depressive psychosis, hysteria, functional disorders of the central nervous system associated with the menopause for women, mild headaches, caused by increased intracranial pressure.
7. Diseases of other organs and systems: various inflammatory diseases of the joints, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatic joint pain, arthritis, sciatica, infected wounds, abrasions, abscesses, cellulitis, itchy dermatitis (eczema, atopic dermatitis, pruritus, urticaria, seboroidny dermatitis, psoriasis), various suppurative processes, ulcers, burns, scrofula, typhus, vitiligo, psoriasis, scrofula, pityriasis face acne vulgaris, breast, uterine bleeding, menorrhagia, snake bites, baldness, bruises, inflammation of the gland, herpes virus (pronounced antiviral effect), allergies, diseases of the lymphatic nodes.
Special warnings: individual intolerance to the components of the preparation.
Contraindications: pregnancy, individual intolerance.
Administration: to be administered on doctor’s recommendations.
Dosage: 1-2 capsules 3 times a day for 10-20 days. If necessary, after 1-2 weeks of break – repeat the course.
Side effects: none. The preparation is not toxic. Has no cumulative properties and does not cause side effects.
Interaction with other medicines: consult your doctor if on other medications.
Package: capsules, 90 pcs. vial.
Storage conditions: store at room temperature in a dark place out of reach of children.
Sell condition: over the counter.
Shelf life: 3 years.